[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: chaning seam version

whitty69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 06:51:08 EDT 2008

I was stuck for solutions so i did a file search for all files in my workspace that contained the path entry I wanted to get rid of and found it in the workbench.xml situated in [path to workspace]\'.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.ui.workbench'. I changed the entries to the new path and that was all.

I was trying only to find where it was stuck and don't make a habit of changing these kind of files: In fact having to change it was what prompted me to post the topic here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183190#4183190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183190