[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - passing task variables

memius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 07:32:29 EDT 2008

Is it possible to pass task variables from one task to another (in the flow of the process) or from task to sub process.

Concrete scenario : my main process is in a wait state, an external source signals that wait state and the process starts a sub process.
Now : that sub process needs an extra value... Since I don't start the sub process manually, I need to be able to put that variable in some way.
One way could be to add the needed variable to the wait state, signal the wait state and pass the variable to the next node (a process state).
But is this possible ?
Or is there another way to do such kind of thing (which I hope ;) )

Sincerely,
Dieter D'haeyere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183204#4183204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183204