[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: passing task variables

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 07:51:05 EDT 2008

I don't fully understand your idea.. but lets try with this approach:

1) Main process have a process-state  (subprocess) in one of the nodes
2) When the  process-state is reached a new processInstance is created (that represent the subprocess)
3) At this moment you need to introduce a new variable that is only needed in the subprocess
4) I think if you create a Task in the start-state of the subprocess definition, an user can put the variable value for the subprocess instance or if you don't need the user interaction you can put an event listener here.. (for this I think in an event in the first transition)

Is this your case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183210#4183210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183210