[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: passing task variables

memius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 08:31:46 EDT 2008

I think that in the multi fork case, you know how many parallel processes you need on node entry (based on the process variable).

But I think that is not applicable for the case I am facing ;)

I mean : I am dealing with the insurance business... In theory, it is possible to close a claim (main process closed) but afterwards, there is new data available... so some parts (sub processes) could be started again.
I think the same happens when you are dealing with legal files, ...

So that is why I have A. the subprocess (there is always at least one invoice, which I have to wait for a certain time in the flow and afterwards some automatic handling can be started) and B. that sub process can be started seperately (in the case there are n invoices)

On the one hand I think that this might be again some weird situation I am facing (I don't have years of work flow experience).  But otherwise, I think there must be quite some situations where this can actually happen (so I might not be designing processes from Mars ;)  )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183219#4183219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183219