[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: passing task variables

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 08:41:40 EDT 2008

That's ok.. I think if you have the situation when the Main process finished, you don't have to use process-state nodes. Because process-states are designed to run "inside" a node when your main process is still running.

So I think you have 2 diferent process here:
1) The main process could call another process
2) The second process that handle the new data available when the main process is finished.

I think we are going to the right solution

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183221#4183221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183221