[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: chaning seam version

whitty69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 09:18:14 EDT 2008

do you have any idea then as to where this 'ghost' reference was stored?

I searched through all project files(incl hidden and system) to find any containing the incorrect path and found none either in my workspace or the eclipse application folders. Does the seam plugin store information anywhere outside of those two environments or in a binary files of any kind?

any way: I have managed somehow to get it to work as I said above. Thanks for all your advice and help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183236#4183236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183236