[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: chaning seam version

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 10:18:44 EDT 2008

As I understand it, workbench.xml only is in charge of recording which files, views, editors, etc are open upon startup, or which ones were opened upon close.

Basically, the workbench.xml is just saying "the file opened is x, and it is found in jar y".

If you open your workspace, close *all* editors, and then re-open your workspace, you should find that those entries in your workbench.xml no longer exist.

I suspect strongly that the linemanager portion of the entries is received from the classpath of the project when you opened the file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183254#4183254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183254