[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - MicroContainer and JBoss AS5 Classloading

emmartins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 11:13:09 EDT 2008

I've been reading the MicroContainer (MC) user guide and have a few doubts regarding its integration in the AS 5.

I've understood that by default a Pojo gets the MC deployer's thread classloader, and first question arises, is this one "associated" with the "old" NoAnnotationClassLoader and will share classes with the AS unified repository?

What if I define my own classloader for the pojo, will this be interpreted as a scoped application (if now how is this accomplished)?  In this case, how can I setup the scoped class loader to fetch classes not found from the AS unified repository?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183272#4183272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183272