[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: War to remote EJB fails with ClassCastException

iwalberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 12:50:30 EDT 2008

I started the server with option -verbose:class as you recommended and got:

[Loaded com.comp.service.ProjectService from file:/data/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp5998StatusTool-exp.war/WEB-INF/lib/project-common-1.3.SNAPSHOT.jar]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183311#4183311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183311