[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Erros in Authenticator Class

paulkeogh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 13:02:14 EDT 2008

This may be of some help - but... I am a Seam newcomer.

I discovered that the New Seam project wizard uses JBoss rules as a default for the security authenticator (or maybe I missed the option) so I made the following changes in components.xml - I removed the rules references and added the simple authenticator;

   <!--
    Removing JBoss Rules because Tools 3.0 generated causes exception on 1st page access

   <drools:rule-base name="securityRules">
       <drools:rule-files>
           security
       </drools:rule-files>
   </drools:rule-base>
     -->

   <!--
    Removing JBoss Rules because Tools 3.0 generated causes exception on 1st page access

   <security:identity security-rules="#{securityRules}" authenticate-method="#{authenticator.authenticate}" remember-me="true"/>
     -->

   <security:identity authenticate-method="#{authenticator.authenticate}"/>

Then, hey presto, it all worked. Magic or what ?

Figuring out why the rules doesnt work is for another day.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183313#4183313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183313