[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Java code and JBPM deployed in diferents servers

rafael_hernandez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 13:48:04 EDT 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : If you want it specifically with seam 'technology' ask there (I saw you already did that) If you just want to call jBPM remotely from java, use the ejb front-end with commands.

  | Sample code is in the testcases in the source

Hi kukeltje, thank you for your answer, in Seam forum do not answer yet. My question is relate to java code in general, i writte Seam in a mechanical mistake because of i am using Seam rigth now.

Can you be more specific related to which of the tests cases you refer to?
Are they in the Jbpm-jpdl-suite /samples directory, which one?

Thank you ,
Rafael.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183324#4183324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183324