[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to configure Hibernate console with entities in many

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 03:19:52 EDT 2008

Well, I made several files for development organization reasons : many development teams will work on the project and they will rely on common entities for standard needs. At the end, all these projects are merged into one jar (t4-core-all) which will contain all entities and one unique persistence.xml (and so with one unique persistence unit). Anyway, I will try to manually list classes in persistence.xml. Will it work too if I have many persistence.xml files in the classpath ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183394#4183394

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183394