[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss:service=CorbaORB is not registered

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 05:00:28 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : 2008-09-15 21:16:58,224 DEBUG [org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer] Unable to retrieve orbjavax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: boss:service=CorbaORB is not registered.

Its a DEBUG statement and you can ignore it. Having said that, i have seen this question being asked for a second time in as many days in the forums. I remember there was a JIRA issue tracking this. Let me see if i can find it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183437#4183437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183437