[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Transaction Demarcation

anupamkakade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 08:04:22 EDT 2008

Hi all,

In my code a session bean(Bean Managed Txn) buisiness method is updating An Entity(CMP) Bean. I am using UserTransaction in session bean.  The problem is that session bean method is updating many rows of a Table (in for loop)
 After the for  loop completes then i am commiting the txn by txn.comit();
If i get any exception i will do roll back. But it is not working properly. The transaction is never rolled back. Please give me a idea.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183479#4183479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183479