[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JaasSecurityManager.doesUserHaveRole?

alegomes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 09:05:33 EDT 2008

Actually,

I was trying to check the user role using JaasSecurityManager.doesuserHaveRole(Principal principal, Principal role) but, as stated in javadoc [1,2], 'principal' argument is ignored, and as long as I don't have any authenticated user, I can't use this method. :-(

[1] http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/javadoc/4.0.5/security/
[2] principal - - ignored. The current authenticated Subject determines the active user and assigned user roles.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183503#4183503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183503