[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Java code and JBPM deployed in diferents servers

rafael_hernandez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 09:43:07 EDT 2008

Hi kukeltje, sorry for my insistence but, more than see a particular example i would like to read some tutorial related to this topic, for example there is some tutorial or doc where i can see the complete list of the commands i can invoke through a RemoteCommandService, and an explanation of what can i do with those commands?

This king of question i cant not satisfy only studding a particular example.
I don´t want to importunate too much with my continuous questions,
Thank you,
Rafael.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183515#4183515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183515