[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Do I need to have all the classes to run aopcompiler on

DerMas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 10:53:22 EDT 2008

"kabir.khan at jboss.com" wrote : Can't remember about aop 1.5.x, but in aop 2.0.0.GA we support system properties in aop.xml. Here's an example from our testsuite: [...]

Maybe I missunderstood your example, but in order to get my VM arguments:

  | -Djboss.aop.exclude=org
  | -Djboss.aop.include=de

to work for the precompile task, I tried this in my build.xml:

  |  <aopc compilerclasspathref="classpath" verbose="true">
  |              <classpath path="${project.dir}/classes"/>
  |              <src path="${project.dir}/classes"/>
  |
  |              <sysproperty key="jboss.aop.exclude" value="org"/>
  |              <sysproperty key="jboss.aop.include" value="de"/>
  | </aopc>

But I am still getting the same error while executing the build.xml:

[aopc] Exception in thread "main" javassist.NotFoundException: org.somepackage.foo.Barclass

So the org.* classes are still not excluded :/

Btw. thx again for your answer ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183548#4183548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183548