[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem creating service jboss.security:name=XMLLoginCon

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 11:47:52 EDT 2008

I asked about the build script; what you posted is not the build script.

Also, you never said what this batch file extract is. Is it part of run.bat or something else?

Also, the batch file extract you posted shows several env vars being set, but not used so I have no idea of how this information is used.

Finally, I have not idea about the contents of the "sonic" JAR files and no clue as to whether they are even compatible with JBossAS 4.2.x.

Also, when posting source code, use the Code button to place code tags around the source, and use the Preview button to check the formatting before posting.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183568#4183568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183568