[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss tools question

deanhiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 14:16:24 EDT 2008

I was on the JBoss IDE Design forum but that said closed.  Is there a forum for JBoss tools questions.

Currently, in JBoss tools, my deployment to tomcat is not working and I get exceptions with jar issues.  I see that JBoss(or maybe it is wtp) sets the deployment directory to somewhere in .metadata, BUT when I go check that directory out, there is no WEB-INF\lib.  There is only WEB-INF\classes.  Where is the lib for the web application as I wanted to make sure the correct jars are deployed.

In our project, we have these directories
input/javasrc
input/libexclude - jars that should not be deployed
input/libinclude - jars that will be deployed to WEB-INF/lib
input/webroot - Contains all the xhtml facelets files, css, and graphics

I wanted(like in MyEclipse) to just tell JBoss tools these 4 directories or something but that does not seem to possible(you can do this in MyEclipse but just can't in tools).

If this is the wrong forum, PLEASE direct me to the correct one.
thanks,
Dean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183610#4183610

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183610