[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: org.jboss.DeploymentException:

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 15:47:28 EDT 2008

The error appears to be very clear:

15:21:10,537 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/C:/JBo
s-Advanced/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/deploy/DexCenterQueueing2.ear
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No META-INF/application.xml found

You need to supply an application.xml file.

I am surprised that the error message you got out of JBossAS 5 for this same error was not clear. (Actually, thinking it over, I am not surprised, I have seen some fairly horrible, and unhelpful, error messages come out of AS 5.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183633#4183633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183633