[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - messaging-type is already there!!

ilangocal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 17:07:13 EDT 2008

Peter
Ok, so here goes. The messaging-type element is already there in my ejb-jar.xml. This is baffling me. Maybe I am missing something!!

Here is my ejb-jar.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Apologies if this is a duplicate post.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183650#4183650