[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Errors during deployment of EJB3 application into JBoss

ilangocal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 17:38:40 EDT 2008

I thought I was using EJB 3 all along. Perhaps I have been wrong!!
The best option is to reproduce the MDB source here: Here is the source for my MDB: Thanks again. Appreciate your kind replies

/*

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183657#4183657

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183657