[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss crashes with no errors on Seam application initializat

dolanp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 18:00:27 EDT 2008

I am having an issue with JBoss application server and a Seam application being developed.  I have developed the application in JBoss Developer Studio and it runs fine inside that JBoss server (which is EAP CP01).

When I deploy the EAR to the server (which is EAP CP02) it deploys without error but when I navigate to the main page it just crashes the server.  The server is explicitly killed and there are no error messages or anything printed to the log files or STDOUT.  A little background: I initially had this problem with the latest GA version of JBoss, so I switched over to EAP and it worked, then somewhere between builds something happened/changed and now it does not deploy on EAP either.  I am suspecting a possible library conflict or something like that but without any errors it's hard to troubleshoot.

Is there any way to put the server in some kind of debug mode or somehow get more information from it on why it could be crashing?

FWIW we have another app that's JSP/Struts and that works fine still.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183662#4183662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183662