[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Errors during deployment of EJB3 application into JBoss

ilangocal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 20:23:31 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : The annotations on your MDB look reasonably complete. I would remove the ejb-jar.xml file - you don't need it.

JBoss complains that jndi-name is not a child element of message-driven when in fact that is the case!! Thanks very much for bearing with me.

These are the contents of my jboss.xml.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

    <enterprise-beans>
        <message-driven>
            <ejb-name>DexCenterMessageBean</ejb-name>
            <jndi-name>DexCenterMessageBean</jndi-name>
            <destination-jndi-name>DexCenterSubmitQueue</destination-jndi-name>
          </message-driven>
    </enterprise-beans>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183685#4183685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183685