[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss Cache

sachin.parnami do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 23:44:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I think you can give it a try for your Data Base related problem.

In my project some of the requests take almost 4 minutes to respond and it appears that there are too many requests made to the database.

try to increase the pool size in server/xyz/deploy/xyz-ds.xml which would look like as :-

  |  <!-- The minimum connections in a pool/sub-pool. Pools are lazily constructed on first use -->
  |       <min-pool-size>5</min-pool-size>
  |
  |       <!-- The maximum connections in a pool/sub-pool -->
  |       <max-pool-size>20</max-pool-size>

Be sure that you are closing all the database connections properly.

or check you have not commented the default connection closer by Jboss. :)

Regards,
Sachin Parnami

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183698#4183698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183698