[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Beginner question: Using jBPM from EJB application

ruchika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 06:39:18 EDT 2008

I understand that but I am not getting this issue solved. I am searching and when getting relevant post, I asking for help. I am able to access this process from JUnit and standalone class from within the JBPM project but from external project I am not able to access the process.
I tried what you suggested (setting the classpath) but things are not happening.
Can you please suggest me how to progress and what mistake I am doing?

Help and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ruchika

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183795#4183795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183795