[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: SimpleConnectionManager Warning

xdoclet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 09:40:04 EDT 2008

"rana24" wrote : Hi,
  | While running the JBOSS AS 4.2.3 GA. with JBM 1.3 , I do get following Warning messages.

First, please move on to the latest version of JBM, ideally 1.4.0_SP3_CP3. Which is the most stable release. You don't have to worry on the reported WARN message.  The reported WARN message shows that the server has cleaned up an open connection, probably leftover at an exception on the connection.

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183852#4183852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183852