[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Enable debug logging

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 12:36:31 EDT 2008

"tomstrummer" wrote : Is there any way to get logging at the HTTP level?  It looks like the server is throwing a nasty exception and it's not even returning a valid SOAP response.  So it's not being parsed and I never get the log output.  On top of that, the service is over HTTPS so I can't use WireShark to watch the traffic either...

  | Thanks again.

If an exception is reaised by jbossws you can enable the org.jboss.ws log4j category and you find that for sure in the logs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183922#4183922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183922