[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss Server not starting

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 13:09:57 EDT 2008

I hope your application is called "sample.war", and not simply "sample". You need to supply the .war extension so that the app server knows what type of application it is.

Regarding the error message on the missing class, org.jboss.jmx.adaptor.snmp.trapd.TrapdService. I looked it up - that class is present only in the 'all' configuration but you are running the 'default' configuration. Therefore I suspect that you have somehow modified the configurations. Which makes it even more important that you read my previous post and follow the directions exactly as I gave them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183935#4183935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183935