[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: If I deploy more than one webservice I get

kr8m3r_78 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 04:36:51 EDT 2008

I have a problem in that my EJB jar deploys a web service, which uses the @WebContext annotation, but the context root points to the same context root of one defined in my war, both of which are packaged inside an EAR. If I deploy the EAR everything defined in the web.xml inside the war is accessible, but accessing the web service using the same context gets a 404 error.

For example, my webservice:

  | @WebContext(contextRoot = "/testWeb", urlPattern = "/SupplierAccessPort", authMethod = "BASIC", transportGuarantee = "NONE", secureWSDLAccess = false)

In my jboss-web.xml (inside the war):

http://localhost:8080/testWeb/index.htm is found (as it is inside my war)