[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with reply in pick.

claman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 04:57:00 EDT 2008

Hello,
reply activity doesn't work when it is into pick.
I'm using jbossAS 4.2.3 and jbpm-bpel 1.1.1 and I have the follow bpel

<pick name="activity">
  | 	<correlations><correlation set="userInteraction" initiate="no"/></correlations>
  | 	<onMessage operation="first" variable="request" partnerLink="caller" portType="tns:ServicePort">
  | 		<correlations><correlation set="userInteraction" initiate="no"/></correlations>
  |
  | 		<assign>
  | 			<copy>
  | 				<from expression="'guest'"/>
  | 				<to variable="response" part="text" />
  | 			</copy>
  | 		</assign>
  | 		<reply operation="trasporto" variable="response" partnerLink="caller" portType="tns:ServicePort">
  | 		</reply>
  | 	</onMessage>
  | 	<onMessage operation="second"...>
  | 	</onMessage>
  | </pick>

Sending "first" message, relative activity is executed but the reply doesn't work.
The client is waiting for response and at the end an error message is generated like:

javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation
  |         at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.SOAPFaultHelperJAXRPC.getSOAPFaultException(SOAPFaultHelperJAXRPC.java:102)

The correlation is initiated in the first receive with createInstance='yes' and his value is guest, so correlations match.
Besides this, If I use onAlarm I have the exception:

	java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to persister timer

Can anyone help me?
Thank a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184085#4184085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184085