[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss AOP / change the javaagent

lcharles do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 07:19:41 EDT 2008

Hi there, I wanted to know whether it's possible to change/ add a javaagent in JBoss to add specific tags that are handled by another javaagent.

The main point is that this javaagent is a STM which is used to develop transactional objects with AOP, and this javaagent is useable for a standalone java program.
Now I have to figure out how can I take advantage of this javaagent to use a STM in JBoss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184139#4184139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184139