[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Loading configuration files via JNDI

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 09:13:18 EDT 2008

"Edrusiani" wrote :

  | jboss-web.xml
  |
  |   | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |   | <jboss-web>
  |   | .....
  |   | <jndi-name>java:comp/env/file/clientconfig</jndi-name>
  |   | </resource-ref>
  |   |
  |   | <resource-ref>
  |   | ......
  |   | <jndi-name>java:comp/env/file/xmlconfig</jndi-name>
  |   | </resource-ref>
  |   | </jboss-web>
  |   |

I dont know what exactly is wrong which causes the StackOverflowErrror, but the jndi-name that you have specified in the jboss-web.xml does not look correct. There should be no mention of java:comp/env there.

It should be something like:

<jndi-name>file/xmlconfig</jndi-name>

and then in your code you can lookup in the java:comp/env namespace:

ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/file/xmlconfig");

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184184#4184184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184184