[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Redirect after logout

yanivc24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 09:27:47 EDT 2008

Hello

I am facing a similar but somewhat different problem on jboss portal 2.6 GA. I have created my own portal instance which uses it's own sets of layout. in other words I am not using the default portal client framework to display my pages and therefore the headers.jsp does not play any part during page load.

I need a method to create a logout link from my portal
I am currently using the Portlet API  jbossActionResponse.signOut method to do that but I am getting some wierd behavior :

1. after navigating to the login page that way I will need to login twice, the first time I log in nothing happens and only in the second time I am redirected to the portal.

2. After I log out using this method, if I wait for more than 2 minutes and I try to do a login the Jboss Server return :

Error : HTTP Status 408 :The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open your browser

Can anyone advise ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184197#4184197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184197