[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Different processes should be able to use different styl

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 21:10:42 EDT 2008

I'm having problems with every question that people trying to learn ask being answered with "You're not supposed to use the console this way".

Duhh,
It is a tool to deploy processes and learn how to use them isn't it?
Yes, it is NOT an end user application, but that doesn't answer the question.

The question was ( I repeat it since it obviously wasn't read ), "How do you package different style sheets with different processes?"

Now, the fact that they are deployed into the jbpm-console or into a custom application which manages several different processes doesn't change the fact that I can't seem to create a url for the stylesheets that are in my process.

If someone would look beyond the fact that some of us are struggling with the jbpm-console and think about what we're asking, perhaps there is a very simple answer like, "use a url like href='/processname/stylesheets/style.css'"
or such.  How else can we have different style sheets in different processes?

Would appreciate a thoughtful answer instead of a flippant one that gives no useful information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184329#4184329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184329