[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deployment Descriptor Overriding Not Working?

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 01:49:23 EDT 2008

Wolfgang:

Just catching up with the User Forum now :)

In trunk I've even just added some extra processing to make errors of this nature painfully obvious:

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/metadata/trunk/src/main/java/org/jboss/metadata/validation/validator/ejb/jboss/CompleteEjb2xViewValidator.java

So your EAR (when deployed in trunk) shows me:

 org.jboss.metadata.validation.chain.ValidatorChainException: Validation has failed due to the following ValidationException(s) raised:
  | * EJB GeometricModelBean has defined EJB2.x remote component interface of de.fhw.komponentenarchitekturen.knauf.stateless.GeometricModelRemote but has no home; ; Incomplete EJB2.x View [JBMETA-130]

...meaning Jaikiran looks correct, assuming it's the XML that's your problem.

"ejb-jar.xml Schema" wrote : Either both the local-home and the local elements or both the home and the remote elements must be specified for the session bean.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184349#4184349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184349