[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - External directory

bronzeiii do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 01:56:59 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Here is a question hoping someone may please help.  So i have a external WAR folder, named web.war, which I deploy to Jboss 4.2.3, and everything is working.

So, within the WAR directory, i have some HTML files. i.e. form.html.  so after server starts up, in order to access those html files, i.e. form.html.. i need to have a URL of http://localhost:8080/web/form.html

Is there a way to put those html pages outside of the WAR directory.. maybe in another directory call html, so i can access them through
http://localhost:8080/html/form.html ??

If it's not possible to do this in any of jboss/tomcat config xml files, may someone point out how tomcat handles the URL request? Maybe I can extend that class, and override the path that tomcat uses to retrieve the pages based on the request.

Please help.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184352#4184352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184352