[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Different processes should be able to use different styl

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 03:15:35 EDT 2008

woo37830, Reacting like that will get you only no answers.

I will give you my opinion nontheless:

What you want is conceptually wrong: a process should not have to know anything about how it will be shown in the front-end. It is as if you would store stylesheet urls in your Hibernate domain models.

If you do want to follow that path, I would suggest storing the url as a process variable... but as I said that's bad practice: if the front-end needs to change you'll need a redeployment of your processes. You don't edit your database schema when you change your front-end, do you?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184371#4184371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184371