[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss process suddenly terminates from time to time

NullDevice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 08:05:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

Im running Jboss 4.2.2 GA on a Debian Etch machine.
The process from time to time (quite rarely though) terminates without any reasonable log entry. The java/jboss process suddenly is just not there anymore if i do "ps aux".

I looked into /var/log/messages and into /opt/jboss4/server/default/log/server.log
But nothing gave me any hint what it could be.

Any suggestions?

Regards, Thx in advance
NDev

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184460#4184460