[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Cannot create J2EE JBOSS project in Eclipse

newmanw10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 11:05:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've been looking at the JBOSS tutorial found here:
http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/tutorial/build/en/pdf/JBossIDE-Tutorial.pdf

My problem starts at page 4, when i try to Create a new J2EE Project.
According to the tutorial, i should have the following option:
Select File > New >Project >JBoss-IDE > J2EE Projects >J2EE 1.4 Project.

However, i don't have "JBoss-IDE" as an option. All i have is "JBOSS jBPM" and "JBoss Tools Web".

>From looking at the JBOSS info it looks like the replaced the JBOSS IDE plugin with the JBOSS AS Tool plugin. Do I have to setup something in eclipse? What am I missing? Please help!

Thanks,
Billy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184501#4184501