[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Full control of client and server certificates with a JB

jeckles933 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 11:36:58 EDT 2008

Trying to do the same thing.  I can't understand what other people are doing to get around this problem.  We have multiple keystores, so i have to override the default behavior for the SSLContext...
This is what i need to do, but i can't figure out how/when to call this to set the socket factory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184514#4184514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184514