[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Is it ok to remove commons-httpclient.jar??

patwary_shiva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 14:27:53 EDT 2008

our application uses older version of commons.jar from apache which contains httpclient code.we have ear file which uses one of the classes of httpclient.It will take lot of testing and resouces to replace the comons.jar. we are not using it for our aplication and it is creating problem while class loading.
Is it ok to remove the commons-httpclient.jar ??
Does jboss will create problem internally??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184562#4184562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184562