[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Code Completion suddenly disapear

UTDrew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 14:58:31 EDT 2008

I'm having this same problem after I created a branch in my svn repository for my project.  I have both 'versions' in the workspace (new project names start with DEV) but I closed the 'head' version so I don't accidentally modify the wrong files.

Similar to graben the only error I can find which might explain the issue is this:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed 4 4 2008-10-21 21:55:42.187
!MESSAGE Contributor org.jboss.tools.seam.ui.views.SeamComponentsNavigator cannot be created.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Drew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184567#4184567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184567