[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Different processes should be able to use different styl

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 15:25:27 EDT 2008

Not sure what is meant by an if sentence.  Do we mean that in the jsf, we have an if clause, get the name of the process, and then how do we locate the correct stylesheets that are packaged and deployed with the process?  what i did works, but you have to separately manage the stylesheets and images.

Agree it's clumsy, just don't know another way to manage stylesheets and images.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184571#4184571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184571