[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Servlet Deployment Issue

RVince99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 25 07:46:39 EDT 2008

When I try that URL, I get the same 440 error:

The requested resource (/gg/servlets/) is not available.

When it deploys, shouldn;t it unpack the war somewhere (I see it unpacks things to:

G:\jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\tmp\deploy\tmp30485gg-exp.war

but shouldn;t it unpack it all under:

G:\jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\deploy  ?

Lastly, if put a standard html page at the root level of my war, I can access it after deploying with:

http://localhost:8080/gg/index.html

but not the servlet. I must be doing something stupid - I'm not the first guy to try to deploy a simple servlet on JBoss -- it has to be something I am missing that is right in front of my eyes in terms of how I have things configured -- but I cannot seem to find it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184633#4184633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184633