[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: How to deploy a WebApplication in Tomcat with Jboss AOP?

DerMas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 06:11:47 EDT 2008

"DerMas" wrote : Some Feedback:

  | I used Tomcat 5.5 + Axis 1.4 and deployed the real project(which is aopc precompiled) with the ContextListener.
  | This resulted in a infinite loop, because the interceptor was bound 2 times with the methods.
  | So with tomcat + axis + precompiled classes the ContextListener ist not necessary and has even unwished sideeffects.

edit:

Just noticed that the ContextListener is not even the whole problem. If the jboss-aop.xml is in the classpath, I have the same problem.
-> Deleted the jboss-aop.xml and it works :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184791#4184791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184791