[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - The use of Hotswapping

aquatr7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 08:54:22 EDT 2008

Hello,
My question is: Do the use of the HotSwapping allows the application to take into account changes in the code of the interceptor without having to click once on the "Run" under eclipse.
For example, If we have this code:

  | for(int i=0;i<100000;i++)
  | {
  |    try
  |    {
  |       AdviceBinding ab = new AdviceBinding("execution(public *  BuyerMAg->imprimer(..))",null);
  |       ab.addInterceptor(InterceptorInterdImp.class);
  |       AspectManager.instance().addBinding(ab);
  | 		}catch(Exception e){}
  |
  | affichage();
  |
  | }

And before the end of the loop "for" I change the first interceptor by a new "InterceptorInderImp2". Does the application will be able to take account of the changes at runtime, or I have to "Run" once the application.
Thank you for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184829#4184829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184829