[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: The use of Hotswapping

aquatr7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 15:18:48 EDT 2008

Hello,
I tried the example below, but the HotSwapping doesn't work, even the example "dynamic aop" where I change it by adding the loop "for" for the first call to "execute", then I changed "SimpleInterceptor" by an other interceptor before the end of the loop "for":

  |    public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception
  |    {
  | 	   for(int i=0;i<100000;i++)
  | 	   {
  | 		   execute();
  | 	       System.out.println("--------------");
  | 	   }
  |       AdviceBinding binding = new AdviceBinding("execution(public * POJO->someMethod(..))", null);
  |       binding.addInterceptor(SimpleInterceptor.class);
  |       AspectManager.instance().addBinding(binding);
  |       execute();
  |    }
But the application doesn't take account of the modification and display the old interceptor "SimpleInterceptor" in the second call to "execute".
I'm using "jboss-aop_1.5.6.GA" configured under Eclipse 3.1 and I added, to run with hotSwap in "VM arguments"
anonymous wrote : -Djboss.aop.path=C:/Driverexemple/DynamicAOP/jboss-aop.xml  -javaagent:C:/aop/jboss-aop_1.5.6.GA/lib-50/jboss-aop-jdk50.jar=-hotSwap
Please tell me what to do.
Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184934#4184934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184934