[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Strip Down Jboss 4.2.x version??

bronzeiii do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 17:53:36 EDT 2008

Hi all

Is there a way to deploy web application (including EJB support) without using the deploy directory?  Inside of the jboss-service.xml, there is a attribute where users get to specify their own exploded directory.  By default, it has /deploy directory.  (my setting is default)

so now i don't frankly want to deploy the /deploy directory, so when I remove the /deploy line from the jboss-service.xml, i think the web container(tomcat) doesn't get started now once i remove the /deploy line from the xml file.

hope someone can give me some advises on this.  I'm a newbie with Jboss AS... it sounds like I need to have a strip down version of my own deploy directory which includes jboss-web.deployer....

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184964#4184964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184964