[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: NPE from one way message dispatch

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 22:33:58 EDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

Ok, I've added to HTTPClientInvoker a variable, "unmarshalNullStream", which controls the behavior when there is a null InputStream (or ErrorStream).  If "unmarshalNullStream" is set to "true" (the default value), HTTPClientInvoker will call UnMarshaller.read() in the case of a null InputStream.  If it is set to false, then HTTPClientInvoker will skip the call to UnMarshaller.read().

Also, I've attached an updated jboss-remoting.jar to JBREM-1046.

Please let me know if the latest changes solve your problem.

By the way, I've made these changes in Remoting version 2.5 only.  Is there a chance that JBossWebServices would encounter the same problem in AS 4.2 (which uses Remoting version 2.2.x)?

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184989#4184989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184989